There are as many niche interests in the world as there are destinations and micro destinations to reward them:
"...micro destinations can be discovered on the web in as many different ways as there are interests they can cater for."
LIBERATING GLOBAL TOURISM: WHITE PAPER
A New Model for Destination Marketing
We love writing about consortia! You don't need to be branded. If you share a theme that's of interest to visitors, we will write an article or feature about your group.
Here are some examples:
• Are you along a well-known walking route?
• Are you close to a scenic railway?
• Is there a golf course not far away?
• Are you near to a gold mine open to the public as a visitors attraction?
• Are you in a village or town that has something of unique interest to visitors,
no matter how obscure it might be?
• Are you close to a National Trust Property?
• Are you close to a castle?
• Are you in a National Park?
• Are you in or close to a National Nature Reserve?
If you fit any of the above or have any other ideas, please tell us:
* This Week Media
An IBM Business Partner
Festivals, events and entertainment listings
Own website links
Telephone contact numbers
Email contact addresses
Own website feeds:
• Nearby Attractions
• Festivals, Events and Entertainment
• Wikipedia destination articles and pictures
Subscriptions *(Under construction; see Join Us* page)
Travel and tourism businesses providing overnight accommodation will be first to benefit from the online newspaper with articles and editoral features on destinations showing what's on, accommodation listings (with own website links, email addresses and telephone contact numbers for direct bed bookings), regional insight supplements, and special issues covering major events.